For first timers in Hong Kong, Disneyland is one spot you should definitely not miss. Everyone who grew up with Disney characters will consider such experience a dream come true. And for us Squad Boys, the experience was extra special because at the time of our visit, there were attractions which featured the Avengers!
In this entry, I wrote down several tips which I think can somehow be helpful for those who will visit HK Disneyland for the first time.
1. Disneyland is huge, and enjoying every attraction will surely take some time. So I recommend spending two days exploring the magical place. We got our two-day tickets for P5000 each. Totally worth it.
2. Google might tell you that Disneyland is strict when it comes to carrying your own food. However, based on our experience, they are not that strict. We bought sandwiches outside and hid them inside our bags. The bags were inspected upon entry, but they did not do anything with our sandwiches.
3. Always have an umbrella ready. When we visited, it was raining. Then hours later, the sun started to shine. Then it rained again. An umbrella can help you explore the whole park no matter what the weather condition is.
4. When the Nighttime Parade starts, people will surely gather near the Sleeping Beauty castle to have a closer look of the floats. If you are not interested with watching the parade, that is the perfect time to ride the attractions which usually have long lines. In our case, we rode the Hyperspace Mountain for 4 times. There was no queue at all!
5. If you will visit for two days, I suggest you watch the first night of the fireworks display near the Sleeping Beauty castle for a closer look of the pyrotechnics. Then at the second night, watch it from the Main Street station of the Railroad for a wider view.
6. Take lots of pictures! But don’t let the photoshoots hinder you from having an exceptional Disney experience. The photos on your cameras maybe great, but the best memorabilia you can have are the ones that will be forever sketched in you heart.